Saturday, September 15, 2007

Membership

I'm so very excited, I didn't want to say anything till I was absolutely sure now I am!!!
I am now officially a member of a fabulous doll group called "The Humble Arts" http://www.thehumblearts.com/ Blondie is such a sweet person and the BOSS, y'all should go visit and take a peek at all the lovely handmade items they have to sell! Tell her I said HEY..ok?
Just look at the beautiful banner Greenie, also a member and very talented too, made for me!...I hope I can display it here...oh darn....I shall soon find out won't I, but in the mean time I'll enjoy it. I'll post the dolls I hope to sell there soon, one is a pumpkin lady and the other is a jol, gotta go! Hey, don't forget about my auctions either, the one for baby AVA GRACE and my BONEY SKELLYTON on ebay, both
links are in a few post down below.
Blessings,Flora

No comments: