Thursday, February 12, 2009

Bliss and Giggles...and MORE!!!

These little sweeties were just finished and added to SpookyTimeJingles

Icicles!
One brisk & early morning
a day or two ago,
I heard a twinkling laughter
amidst the falling snow!
From the frosty window...
just above my bed
Icicles!
Chattering from the eaves
and rafters overhead!
by Flora Thompson

Well somethings don't always go according to plan, imagine that!..( welcome to my world!) I can't keep sweating the little things ...They do look so much cuter in person, and they sparkle so very prettily!!!I showed the befores of these on an earlier post, I made three, but one is already spoken for,that one will be a little different. Don't forget to stop over to SpookyTimeJingles,so shake off that dust, run if you must,get there by dawn or it'll all be gone...
One more thing before I go I WON a gift from the very lovely LISA LECTURA!!!!!
YAY, YAY, YAY!!!!!!!! I'm so excited!!!can you tell? I went and signed up for as many of the OWOH participants blogs and lo and behold, ahahahaha, I won one!!!!!!! It's a beautiful painting and it says " You Are Loved " LOOKY LOOKY ->


Isn't is just beautiful!!!!!I still can't believe it....I'm a lucky girl...
blessings,Flora

16 comments:

Oops! Desperate Blogger~ said...

Love em! Almost makes me wish for more snow and icicles!

Flora said...

Thank you oops!!! I always wish for snow!!!Living in Texas we rarely get any!!..lol Thank you so much for the comment!!!
Blessings,Flora

{Daydreamer} said...

Congrats on the win! Those icicles are adorable! I want them! LOL
Hugs,
Heather :)

Flora said...

Thank you Heather!!! I'm so tickled that you like them!!!
blessings,Flora

vivian said...

I love the little poems and stories you write to go with your creations!
congrats on winner that very sweet painting!
oh yes.. and happy valentines day!

{Daydreamer} said...

When will they be on SpookyTimJingles? I can't find them :(
Heather :) again

Flora said...

Thanks you two for the sweet comments,Heather I tried to contact you from your blog profile
about the icicles, please email me?

Blessings,Flora

Sweet B Folkart said...

I'm on my way to see your latest STJ items lady! - as always you totally out-did yourself on the PWGL swap!!

- Sweet B

Flora said...

Thanks a bunch Sweet B!!!
Blessings,Flora

FairiesNest said...

Those are So adorable Flora! What a wonderful imagination you have.:)

Flora said...

Hello there sweetie!!!I was wondering about ya!!!Thank you for stopping by to visit with me and for the lovely comment!!!
Blessings,Flora

PEA said...

Flora,
I guess I am right beside you in that line of things not going my way. I will put on some tea and we can compare notes! LOL
Oh now this is my kinda snow. Warm and adorable. Not that cold, blowing stuff. Your work so wonderful. I love seeing what you will do next. My next life I am coming as a mouse to hide in your pocket! LOL
Have a wonderful Valentines day with the ones you love.
Blessings,Pea

PEA said...

ooops, sorry You lucky GIRL! I love the painting. It is beautiful.
Hugs,Pea

Flora said...

AWWWW Pea!!! Then I will pet you and feed you and love you always!!!!!
Thank you sweetie!!
blessings,Flora

Renee said...

Flora I love your iciles.

You stopped by my blog asking where I got the pictures. The best things, so I don't repeat myself all over again, is if you read my blog post entitled 'art heist' from February 5th, it is on my sidebar.

Love Renee

Flora said...

Thank you Renee, they are sweet little girls!!!
I'll go back and checkout the info!
blessings,Flora