Friday, June 19, 2009

ADO Invites You to Create an Art Doll!

Art Dolls Only challenges you to make an art doll along with us.
Your inspiration is the elements (fire-water-air-earth) and we challenge you to make an art doll using one, two, three or all four of the elements as your inspiration.



Sign up starts today and will run until July 16th.
To sign up simply email: artdollsonly@hotmail.com
Please include your name and a link to your blog.
Then get working on your doll!!


On Friday July 17th participants post their art doll to their blog.

Saturday July 18th and Sunday July 19th begins the fun of seeing all the art dolls that have been created! All participants will be listed in the ADO sidebar for easy visiting.


Any and all artists are welcome to participate, including non members. Here is your chance to explore the wonderful world of art dolls. First time doll maker, old hat or have not created in a while, all are welcome to join in on the fun!

Please use this badge to show everyone you are participating with a link back to the ADO blog.

*If you have signed up and can no longer participate, no biggy just be sure to let us know so we can remove you from the blog roll.
**Don't have a blog but still want to participate**
Deanna over at Blue Heron Dolls has graciously offered to host your finished dolls pictures. Simply visit her blog and let her know!



Sounds awesome huh? I'm going to submit my Seahorse doll why don't you give it a try too!!!
Blessings,Flora

7 comments:

Georgina said...

How I wish I could sign up...love these challenges, but I'm just overwhelmed with too much "crap" right now plus family always takes precedence over everything. I have a WIP sea creature ready, but it's going to entail lots of work, so perhaps another time. Sigh!

Besos,
Georgina

Flora said...

No worries sweetie!!!, It's all voluntary!!!
Blessings,Flora

Misty's Creations said...

Dear Flora,
Always love your work, but your little sea horse doll touched me...it's really wonderful! You also commented on your picture, You look beautiful, I really thought I was the only person in the world who sees myself different than the camera! Hugs,
Misty

Flora said...

Misty I thank you so much for the kind comments!!!, I was not fishing for compliments, just stating facts.I also think we as women always judge ourselves more harshly than we should, BTW I think
your picture is lovely!!!
blessings,Flora

Anonymous said...

Oh how fun... darn, I missed it...well, that is probably a good thing, all I need is another deadline. LOL
I am in a slump! Hope to pop out of it soon!! Hugs girly, thanks for the smile that your blog always brings. MO

Flora said...

Hey MO, I know whatcha mean!!!
Blessings,Flora

ziggy stardust said...

Hi Flora, its Marilen, Michelle's mom. I love your dolls! They are so awsome. I wanted to ask you if you know of a workshop or school that Michelle and I could attend> Spring break is coming up and I thaught it would be something fun that we could do together. Please let me know. Have a great day. My email is kattiusska@hotmail.com

Thanks!