Saturday, October 10, 2009

The witching hour....

is nigh!!!! This is one of my new doll busts for SpookyTimeJingles 13th update,she is #3 in my "Little Witches " series.


The weather is cold and wet outside, everyone's wearing long sleeves and light sweaters at 60 degrees, Autumn is in the air!! It almost feels as if Halloween is just around the corner too and it really is? Too bad we can't have more of this cool stuff...
This one is called " Bleeding Heart "



"Bleeding Heart"

Under a blanket of night you sleep,
In that dark so cold and deep.
My Bleeding heart will have to keep.
So sleep my sweet, till next we meet.

by Flora Thompson


she is the Baby Vampire I had been working on. I think she came out looking so
other worldy, but not too creepy...
I have a few more new pieces there for y'all to look at...So if you want to get the best that Spookytimejingles has to offer, You have to be first in line to pick and choice from our wondrous coffer!!! ...Why would you be late anyway??

Blessings,Flora

19 comments:

Whisperings 13 said...

remember that movie where they creepy guy sits by the phone for days, all twitchy, waiting for the song to come on the radio that will win him a million dollars.... thats me.. only I am waiting infront of the computer till the witching hour on the 13th.... fingers poised.. anticipation rising... hee hee. can't wait to see what other goodies await us!
xoxo
Tracey

Sycamore Moon Studios said...

Gorgeous, in a creepy sort of way!

Anonymous said...

The baby is awesome Flora...
And your witch bust is great as well... but then I love all the dolls you make every last one of them~
Pattee

Light and Shadow Studio said...

Wonderful Flora! Can't wait to see and hear all the details. Love all the colors on the bust, very Halloweenie! See ya on the 13th. Hugs, Tammy

Flora said...

Thanks for all the lovely comments ladies!!!
blessings,Flora

vivian said...

HI flora! love your new halloweenies, I saw them all on flickr too.. Love that baby vampire! Your talent is amazing!
Have a lovely weekend!
hugs
vivian

Tracy M. said...

Absolutely wonderful as always!!
Take care,
Tracy M.

Anonymous said...

They're both fantastic. I am always in awe of your sculpting talent.

Flora said...

Thanks a bunch girls!!! It's always
good to hear what y'all have to say!!
Thanks for taking the time to come and visit me!!
Hey Viv, you're going to have to show us the new you when you're done with that dieting!!!

blessings,Flora

Zan Asha said...

They are both EXCELLENT--but the baby vampire has this ethereal beauty! Wow, I love that she's in a li'l coffin--both are beautiful!

Flora said...

ZAN!!!! Thank you for coming over to visit with me!! I know how busy you
always are, T do appreciate all of my friends!!
blessings,Flora

Jo James said...

Gorgeous work as always! Love them both, but that little redhead has stolen my heart!

Flora said...

Hello Jo James, I'm so glad to see you again, and how kind of you to say such a lovely thing about my little witch!!
blessings,Flora

Unknown said...

Flora you inspire me...I LOVE your work...if you ever give a class please let me know..I would love to learn from you.

xoxoxo

Flora said...

Sonia,
If and when I find the time sweetie,
you'll be the first to know!!!
BTW your new dolls are to die for!!
blessings,Flora

Mima said...

Hola Flora,
I just love your baby Vampire, and the short poem is just awesome. Your day is coming, I know that you'll get lots of visitors. Halloween is my favorite holiday. I am glad to have come across your blog. Its always a pleasure to stop by. I always keep the faith that some day I will own one of your lovely pieces. I always keep my finger crossed, just like a kid on Halloween, waiting to wear a costume. My blessings to you and your lovely family... Boo! Mima

Flora said...

Hey Mima!!!Thank you much my dear!!!
and BOO to you too!!!
blessings,flora

Barbara Haviland-Texas Contemporary Artist said...

Thanks Sign me up

Cath Ü said...

Your work is amazing... you are very talented...
Cath Ãœ