Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Finishing up...

The last of my Wumbwies for a while ,I will be retiring my Wumbwies till further notice.
But these Halloween Skewee Skewingtuns and a Kitty Skewingtun are done .I got 2 more I'm working on plus a Squirmy Wormy ,anywho I'll post the 2 Christmas Shimmers along with the others in a bit .
These 3 are spoken for already.

Skewee Skewingtuns



befores

I accidentally deleted my camera's sd card along with several other pictures ... sigh ...
more to come , I hope...
Blessings,
Flora

10 comments:

just me said...

So cute, I love love the little man moon balloon!! I hope you have something for Spookytime! Miss you girl

Flora said...

Hello R'chelle!!!
Thanks so much, I'm trying to get some stuff up, but behind as usual!!!
Blessings,Flora

ImagiMeri said...

Amazing, as usual Flora. Your work so inspires me, I just hope and pray I can get back to it after the first of the year. It's been an especially difficult time caring for my mother this past year. We hope to have her settled somewhere by January.

Thank you for sharing your incredible talent.

Hugs,
Meri

maddyrose said...

Your little creations are always a delight. These are no exception.

ennovyennovy said...

tout mignon

Flora said...

Meri, Maddy and Yvonne,how lovely to see you comments , thanks for taking the time to come over and visit with me especially at this busy time of year!!!It is much appreciated!!!
Blessings,Flora

Sycamore Moon Studios said...

They are precious. Love your style, Flora~

Flora said...

well thank you Theresa, that's very kind of you, Good to see you again!!!
Blessings, Flora

Alicia said...

MUY BUENOS LOS MUĂ‘ECOS...SON PRECIOSOS.
SALUDITOS

Flora said...

¡Hola y gracias tanto por su visita y las palabras buenas sobre mi arte, le espero visita otra vez!!! Bendiciones, Flora