Friday, July 13, 2012

No end to ...

Summer,not here at least and water melons can sure be refreshing, dontcha think ? Anthropomorphic spun cotton watermelon what a mouthful!!! " LazyDaze "

A new whimsical holiday basket designed and made by me from spun cotton. A serendipitous technique with lots of texture that came out better than I expected !!!Painted with different mediums and frosted lightly at opening, on topside of leaves, handle and vines. Then topped off with it's own " LazyDaze " card stock hangtag and bright red seam binding ribbon . Sure to delight and bring a smile to your face !!! Signed and dated ,approx.8-1/2 inches tall.As always this is not a toy but a collectible and should be treated as such.Thank You for looking. Serious buyers Email me for price please. Blessings,Flora

2 comments:

Sheryl Parsons said...

Your new spun cotton pieces are so delightful! Very fresh and fun.
Thank you so much for your prayers and concern Flora, I'm so sorry I just found your comment so here I am looking to see what you've been up to. Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs,
Sheryl

Flora said...

Thank you for the lovely comment Sheryl and no worries about my comment, I just wish I had seen the post earlier,You are very welcomed!!!
Blessings,Flora