Friday, July 11, 2008

The hr is at hand.....


..By the clicking of the clock, with it's constant and rhythmic tick-tock...We begin to count the seconds as the time slips away...And Spookytime Jingles will open...in just one day!
I'm so excited and nervous and anxious!!!!! There are some fabulously talented artists on board and I'm honored to be included... and did I say I was excited? Oh yeah and soooooooooooo dog tired!!! But I just had to get this little ditty up while it was still fresh on my mind. Ya'll come visit us on the 13th... That's Sunday!!!!!
So come see what the fuss is all about, I'm sure you'll find something that you just can't live without! ....ok ok I'm going to bed! One more thing there will be freebies/giveaways too....I think?Oh and here's a peek at what I've been working on.
blessings,Flora

1 comment:

Pam Hawk said...

Oh my goodness I LOVE your delightfully, disturbingly cute but creepy creations!!
(And the music is enchanting~)

I'm going to be writing regular posts about how to promote a business and/or blog and would like to use your blog as one of a few examples of blogs that are listed in Technorati. The article is scheduled to publish on Monday 7/14/08.

When you have a minute, I'd love to have you stop by and check it out!
~Thanks!