Friday, July 6, 2012

Memories are made...

with those that matter most...Family. My dd's beautiful home

all decorated for the neighborhood parade
Pooltime
My Lollipop with her raccoon mask , she got a big boo boo that is slowly fading..
more pooltime
Only part of the goodies made by my talented and crafty dd Miranda ,owner of Whimsical Printables She made a lovely tablescape, but all were melting within 5 minutes in the brutal Texas sun, everything had to be brought inside!!!
My dh and grandie twin Tristan ,LOVES "Kawmpaw "
My precocious sweet Kinsley, always ready for her picture to be taken!!!
Avery and Tristan opening gifts from cousin Kinsley!!!
Lollipop and Kinsley opening holiday gifts
Kawmpaw and grandies waiting for 4th of July fireworks to start
My dd's and grandies waiting for fireworks
My son Walker with his trusty torch...?
Lolly and Avery
My dd's and sil Jason
Kawmpaw and Tristan
Kawmpaw and Kinsley
More later, SEE YA!!! Blessings,Flora

No comments: