Saturday, May 5, 2012

Lollipop Lollipop...

Oh Lolli,Lolli !!! My youngest grandie Mykayla aka Lolli or LaLa ,just turned 3!!!

The theme was LaLaLoopsy all of which were created by my talented dd!!!
The usual suspects...
The instigator aka Mommy or Miranda...
My dd Miranda, owner and designer of "Whimsical Printables " creates and sells digital party printables as well as being a wonderful party tablescapes designer too and last but not least she is the mother of 3 of my precious grandies all under the age of 4!!! Please go on over and say hi, tell her I sent ya and if you are in the market for some of the sweetest party ideas we would all appreciate your patronage!!! Thank you all muchly!!! Here are a few more pictures of Lolli's special day, you can veiw more photo's taken by a wonderful photographer Sandra Bludau at her website!!! Cake and goodies
opening presents
Mommy and Daddy and Smash cake too!!( I made the Lalaloopsy cake topper out of white chocolate )
It's good to be the Queen!!!
This is priceless, the look on her face says it all....
Wishing everyone the good fortune of being able to " Have your cake and eat it too "... More later SEE YA!!! Blessings,Flora

11 comments:

Rhissanna said...

Happy Birthday (and I love the cake!)

just me said...

so cute!!! the picture of her biting the cake reminds me of my nephew around the same age. My husbands brother was getting married and his sister (my SIL) and her son went to get some cake, their top layer of cake was sitting on the side of the table and the next thing we know he is standing there taking a bite out of it!! We both about died, fortunetly her mother told us it was fine because the bakery makes them a new one for their anniversary!! The kid is now 19 but we still tease him about it!!!

lesLily'Z de felie said...

Sweet and happy birthday for this very beautiful small fairy

The Art of Kim Kincaid said...

An adorable party done with much love. What fun!

Flora said...

Thanks so much Rhissanna ,R'Chelle and Lily for the visit and for taking the time to comment , it is always such a delight to hear from everyone!!!
Blessings,Flora

Flora said...

Hello and welcome Kim!!! How wonderful of you to visit and Thank you muchly for the kind comment!!!
Blessings,Flora

Sound of Woman said...

Such a beautiful and colourful party. I remember when this little one was born, was it really 3 years ago??

Christel said...

Dear Flora, what a spectacular Birthday party for little "Lolli" (she is a beautiful child by the way) I see where they get their talent, and good looks, you are a beautiful woman, and OH SO talented!!! Happy Birthday Mykayla!!! xoxo Christel

Flora said...

Hello my dears, Christel and Jude!!!!How wonderful to hear from both of y'all again!!! Yes Jude can you believe it??? It seems they don't stay babies too long, my twinies and other grandie will be having their B-days soon and I cannot believe that either!!!! Christel you are very sweet to say such lovely things, she did have a very happy birthday ,thank you !!!
Blessings,Flora

Bigfootwallace said...

Bee-u-ti-ful child, OMG is she 3!! already!
What wonderful memories Mommy and Granny fill her sweet head with!

:D

Flora said...

AWWWW Thank you , I agree but then I'm a bit prejudice , it is hard to believe , they are all growing up so fast...sigh...her mom makes all the parties special so I do hope they will hold the memories dear.
Blessings,Flora