Tuesday, October 2, 2007

ebay listing

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Just a note to tell you about this guy, he's my first "bumpy/wart gourd" art and I have him up for auction right now on ebay here
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250171633412&_trksid=p3907.m32&_trkparms=tab%3DSelling And he already has a bid from the one and only "GourdQueen" She is also the owner of my " Boney Skellyton" doll, I think she really likes my work. I'm very flattered, since she is a very talented gourd artist herself. Thanks Linda! He was part of a mass listing theme called " Frite Nite" for SEHA, one of my other Halloween groups. Just do a " SEHA " search on ebay and you'll find tons of goodies to buy and admire...so go see!
The other pic is of him as I was working on him, to show that he was indeed a gourd before he became " Black Cat " ( the name is so obvious and original too, dontcha think? ) He is signed and dated. I have two more gourd sculpts, but they aren't cats, and I will be listing them too, also with poems. So keep an eye out for them! I enjoyed the whole process of making him, but next time I'll buy the gourds already cleaned, although I don't think I remember seeing any cleaned wart gourds.?
Blessings,Flora

2 comments:

Stacey said...

I just linked to your blog from the P&R board. Wow! I LOVE your work!I hope it does well on Ebay~ Your skeleton was amazing also!

Blondie ~ Vintage Primitives said...

hey kiddo
Love this feral kitty! Meow!
Blondie