Monday, October 1, 2007

October already








Hello again, I haven't done anything here for a while. I just need to update a few things one being that the baby Ava Grace silent auction is over! After a few minor kinks with it, it's all done and my angel " Hope"doll has been sent to the kind hearted winner and hopefully a very good home and loving owner. Thank you P. Robinson!

It's October already, it just doesn't seem possible that time can get away from me like this!
I keep going back to when I was a child...so many years ago.... and time seemed to go by at a snails pace. The weekends were the only days that were never long enough..ah to be a child again.....NO THANKS! I'll just keep that thought to myself.

If y'all haven't had the chance to go to http://www.thehumblearts.com/ , y'all should go, there is so much to drool over and I AM SELLING !!!!!!!!! YAY!!!! Got my fingers crossed!....eyes, legs and toes too for good measure......there is something for everbody, so whatcha waiting for?......GO already!!!!

No comments: