Thursday, January 31, 2008

Mr Umbagi's Gift

It's been a heck of a week! I've had my sweet friend Annette of Huckleberry Arts help me with a new template for my auction tonite.I don't know how she does it ! She helped me every step of the way, THANK YOU ANNETTE!, and I think she got it all set up just the way it should be! This is the link here
So please go take a look at it I'll be right there with this offering " Mr.Umbagi's Gift ":




She designed my wonderful template, and gave me some very valuable information.
I think she did a fabulous job! I would highly recommend her to anyone, not just because she is good at what she does but also because she is such a good soul.
And I don't know of anyone who couldn't benefit from that.
Blessings,Flora

2 comments:

Huckleberry Arts said...

Flora I love him you know that hee hee! I do so enjoy creating templates for you You have such a wonderful artistic mind! I hope he does great for ya!

Btw I finally go to my blog today, I posted then I just realized you had left a comment! and I did get the 5 things up!

Thanks for visiting! and Thank you so much for letting everyone know I created the template means the world to me.

Have a beautiful day!
Annette

Flora said...

I meant everything I said!
Many Blessings,
Flora