Thursday, April 10, 2008

Changes

I think it was time to do this , I needed some color, Greenie of Greeneyez2 made the first one and she also did a beautiful job, but it was time to change it and I just love my new banner, my sweet and talented friend Annette of Huckleberry Arts just finished it for me, Didn't she do a beautiful job!
The little girl is me, at about 1-1/2yrs. old,I'm keeping my logo girl for now but might just change it to. The one constant in life is that it is always full of ...changes.
Blessings,Flora

2 comments:

Huckleberry Arts said...

Love the logo !! Thanks for letting me make it for you I was stopping by to tell ya

You have been awars thankful award its on my blog ;)

Have a beautiful day!
Annette

Flora said...

Annette you know I love all you do for me!!!I especially love this one! Thank you!
Blessings,Flora