Sunday, April 6, 2008

Sweet little nothings

I treated myself by ordering some of the delightful wares of Cindy Gilstrap at Junqueart.com on etsy. A birthday treat...kinda sorta. She sent my order promtly and I recieved it yesterday!!!! YAY!!!! I just had to show y'all how it all came in this yummy little pink box, surrounded in a bed of pink tissue and I couldn't wait to open it...but then I didn't want to open it, because it would be ruined, so out came my camera!!!







So many little sweet trinkets to behold, don't you think? Just too adorable to use, so I'll save these and order some more...maybe, but in the meantime, the box sits so prettily at my desk, where I open and close it, hehehe, again and again...I'm so easy, but I can't help it, I LOVE pretty, pretty sweet little nothings.
Blessings,

4 comments:

tattered 'n torn prims said...

Did you sing "happy birthday to me" and then say, "oh you shouldn't have"? LOL!! Very pretty indeed....love those extra touches that sellers add!!! Really makes the purchase that much more exciting!! Enjoy!!
Stacey

Flora said...

AHAHAHA!!!, No Stace I haven't gone that far yet!
Blessings,
Flora

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for highlighting me on your blog! I so appreciate it and so glad you liked everything! Take care,Cindy

Flora said...

You are so very welcomed Cindy!Thank you for coming to visit me!
Blessings,Flora