Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Cuteable

Hey! Look what I found Cuteable they wrote a little something about my sweet Alice here!!!! I'm soooooo flattered!!!!! It's exactly what it says it is, a very CUTE blog! Go check it out and see if you don't agree, there were so many adorable things to see with links to them, and I'm up on top!!! I'm always suprized to see my creations anywhere else, but I think I like it!!!!...hehehe! Don't forget to go to " The Humble Arts "

Thought y'all might like one more photo of my dollies, these are my two little guys, The Cheshire Cat and The White Rabbit!

Blessings,Flora

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

Hello! I actually found you through Cuteable! Your Alice is lovely! She's my favorite story book character. Can't wait to see more creations! :)

Swirlyarts said...

I was glad to mention Alice - she is adorable! Thanks for mentioning Cuteable :)

tattered 'n torn prims said...

Oh Flora, these are really unique!! I love them. Congrats on the shout-out!!
Stace

Flora said...

Thank you Stace!!! I really need to start working on bigger projects
these tinies are killing me!..lol
Blessings,Flora

Flora said...

Rebecca and Swirlyarts, thank you both for coming to visit and for the sweet comments on my dolly!
Swirlyarts, I'm always happy to reciprocate, thanks again!!!!
Blessings,Flora