Monday, June 23, 2008

The Winners are......!!!!!


I thought it was time to move this along and do the drawing for the 100th post which is today!!!!! I have all the names written and the prizes boxed!!! So without further ado......The talented BJ of "Creative Stitcheries and Dreams" you are the 1st drawn so you have first choice of which prize you want,
and sweet Laura Ann of "Artisan Memories" you are 2nd so you also have a choice as soon as BJ is done,
And last but not least lovely Lorraine of "PieCake Primitives" you get a prize too!
A BIG THANK YOU to all who participated in this giveaway!...My Blog Anniversary is coming up soon, maybe....

But in the meantime I will be contacting the winners and will wait till Sunday, if I don't hear from all of the winners by then I will draw another name.
Blessings,Flora

2 comments:

BJ said...

I am so excited I won! Thank you so much! I love your work and look forward to getting my prize. I'll email which one as soon as I decide.

Congrats on the sweet grand baby!

BJ of Heisler's Creative Stitchery

Flora said...

Bj thank you so much for visiting, and for the sweet comments!
blessings,Flora