Friday, June 11, 2010

In a magical land far, far away....

...Only accessible through the mind of Bone*Head*Studios...:)
Okay so maybe not that magical afterall, but unique to say the least, cause odd little characters danced in her head and ever so often they escape and came out to play...

Calabacitas



It's True!

It's true , it's true, I say to you,
I saw them through the evening dew !
But I only saw the two.
One scampered off with muffled cries,
The other flew thru darkened skies !
It's true, it's true, I tell no lies,
I saw them with my own two eyes!
by Flora Thompson

I'm Ssssssoooooooo late again for the 100,1000th time!!! Maybe I'll just do a copy of this whine and use it each time? ok now i'm rhyming again...
Although this up date has " slim pickins " I'm still very pleased with the way my
sculpts came out and am very excited about these tiny punkin's that I call Calabacitas, I hope you are too!!!

A few befores for ya!!













The midnight hr approaches quick and we are but one click...away, from treasures, trinkets or such and catching them on time's the trick!!!
SpookyTimeJingles update is tonight after midnight....So don't be late or you won't get any...since these treasures are quite coveted by many !!!

Blessings,Flora

23 comments:

just me said...

oh they are so sweet!!

by Wendy Leaumont said...

Totally awesome as usual, Flora! I love the poses of these little guys...Fantastic!

Flora said...

Thank you ladies so much for the sweet comments and for taking the time to come and visit with me!!
blessings,flora

Anne Huskey-Lockard said...

Flora, these are absolutely DARLING!!! They are just soooo, hmmmmmm, ethereal!
BRAVA!!!

XXOO!!
Anne

Flora said...

Dear Anne,It's so good to hear from you, actually I was just thinking about you too and behold here you are!!! Thanks for the delightful comment!!!
Blessings,flora

Anonymous said...

Flora I love that your characters come out and play and even end up in clay!!! Are the little pumpkins going to be for sale?

I'm so glad you are my friend!
Love~Pattee

Flora said...

yes Pattee they are on STJ Email me,if you are interested ?
blessings,Flora

Five Roses-Prim and Pretty said...

Flora they are soooooooooo cute!!!...Kirrily xxx

Flora said...

Kirrily!!!So good to hear from you ,It's been such a long time, how are you ? Thanks for coming over and for the sweet comment!!!
Blessings,Flora

Jingle said...

They are absolutely whimsically wonderful!

Flora said...

Hello Jingle!!!! Nice to see you too!!!1 Thanks for taking the time to come over and visit with me,I have been neglecting my blog for facebook I have a love/hate relationship with the two!!!
blessings,flora

Brenda LaBell said...

Flora, sweeter than sweet!! I love when your little characters escape!!

Have a great week!!

Flora said...

Brenda!! How are you liking FaceBook , is it easier to manuver now?AHAHAHA!!! I still really don't know what I'm doing have the time!!! Thanks for coming over and visiting with me!!!
Blessings,Flora

Anonymous said...

Way too cute!!

Flora said...

Well hello Caroline!!!I'm so glad you came by and thank you for commenting!!!
Blessings,Flora

Thespoena McLaughlin said...

Aren't they just the cutest little guys! Love them! How wonderful!

Flora said...

Hello again Thespa!!!! Thanks a bunch for the visit and comment!!!
I'm glad you could make it here!!!
Blessings,Flora

Sheila said...

Flora I love all of your Creations!! Your warm personality shines through every one of them!!

PEA said...

I missed them! Oh maybe next time I will be a little quicker.
Big hugs,Pea

Flora said...

Thanks so much Sheila and Pea, for the kind comments!!! I'm in the process of making more!!!
Blessings,Flora

Duendes said...

Hi i visited your blog and i think it's very beautiful..i loved your creations...Come to visit my blog (terradeduendes.blogspot.com)
Hugs

Flora said...

Hello and WELCOME duendes!!!
Thanks so much for the visit and comment,I'm on my way to visit you in a bit!!!
Blessings,Flora

Anonymous said...

Ooh, they are adorable!!
Hughs :)