Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Quirky....

Hallow Bunny




I was asked a while back by Robert Brawley aka The Halloween Fanatic to sculpt “Hallow Bunny “
one of his quirky characters , cute isn't it ? Of course I agreed, so he sent me his OOAK bunny drawing.
Which I get to keep, yay!! , well I finally finished it and sent him on his way, thanks Robert for being so
patient .











Oh you want to see all of him you say ? Well you'll just have to mosey on down to Roberts blog to do that...
http://twinklestricksandtreats.blogspot.com/
.

.Blessings,Flora

12 comments:

Halloween Fanatic said...

I LOVE IT!!! Robert :)

Brenda LaBell said...

LOL Flora, your just full of the devil aren't you, hahahahahaha. What I can see of Hallow Bunny is extremely cute and he appears to look exactly like the drawing, you are amazing!! Well I'm off to see the rest of Hallow Bunny, off to Robert's blog I go, whooo hoooo!! This is a fun way to blog hop!!

Brenda

Flora said...

AHAHAHA !!! Brenda you are a sweetheart!!! I wish I could take credit for it, but it was all Roberts idea!!! I'm glad you are enjoying it!!!Thanks so much!!!
blessings,Flora

Flora said...

Thanks Robert!!!
Blessings,Flora

Anonymous said...

Love this little bunny :)

pinkglitterfae said...

Flora he is so cute!!
you did a wonderful job with Robert's drawing
xoxo

Brandi McKenna said...

VERY COOL COLLABORATION!!

Jingle said...

That came out perfectly! He is absolutely fabulous!!!

magikalseasons said...

Funny Bunny! Love him Flora! :)

Flora said...

Thank you ladies, Robert's hallowbunny was fun to make, his characters always make me smile!!!I'm so glad y'all like him too!!!
blessings,Flora

Sheryl Parsons said...

Perfect match Flora! So cool! :-)

Flora said...

Hello Sheryl!!! Thanks a bunch sweetie for taking the time to come over to take a peek and for the comment !!!
blessings,Flora