Tuesday, June 1, 2010

San Antonio or ...

BUST!!!!

Jason, Mykayla( LaLa ) and Miranda

My Twinies Tristan and Avery




My middle daughter and her family are now residing in SanAntonio...sigh...
I already miss them...I know only 3 hrs. give or take but still it's not like I can just get in the car and go visit "down the street", not that she ever lived very close...my dh said " Honey she is only 3 hrs. away!!!" "Yes" I replied, " but that's 3 hrs. further away than she was before..."
I hate goodbyes...

Blessings,Flora

6 comments:

Cindi Myers said...

OMG! What a beautiful FAMILY!
Those little twinsies are ADORABLE!!
I totally understand how 3 hours away hurts your heart!
XOXO - Cindi

Flora said...

Cindi,Thanks again sweetie!!!I'm very happy for them and I don't want to be greedy but....
Blessings,Flora

Lisa said...

Ah Flora, I feel for you...a beautiful, beautiful family!

Lisa

Flora said...

Thanks Lisa, Apparently within the first hours of arriving, my twin grandies found a sharpie....YES
they proved they are a chip off the old block and did their Picasso
thing on not only their room but on poor Toby, their dog!!!
blessings,Flora

Sprite said...

I've been slacking with my blog visits, I am so glad I caught this. Gorgeous family Flora! That pic of the twins is amazing, I absolutely love it!

Hope you are adjusting to the distance, be sure to get great use of the phone!!! Plan some weekend trips for them to visit gma's, great to have those to look forward to :)

Hope you've been well sweetie.
HUGS,
Sprite

Flora said...

Hello sweet Sprite, it's good to see you again!!!! How have you been?? (There goes that rhyming thing again!!)Thanks so much for the comments about my precious grandies!!! I'm hoping to go visit them soon and possibly have them come stay for a while!!! I miss them...
Blessings,Flora