Tuesday, March 18, 2008

We will never pass this way again


My sweet munchkins are already 5 mo.old,I can't believe it! They are so very handsome in their new Easter outfits and they look like such little gentlemen in this pic.
They got a taste of their first real food a couple of days ago, cereal...so many "firsts" already reached and crossed . In the blink of an eye it'll be old hat, along with every other milestone they will soon cross.
Time...it used to go so achingly slow...now gone in an instant and most of the time I can't remember what day it is anymore. I wake up and it's Friday again!!!...
Which is good I guess, but sometimes it's scarey, maybe because there is no turning back.
It's like the line in the old Seals & Crofts song " We may never pass this way again ".....
Blessings,Flora

7 comments:

tattered 'n torn prims said...

They are just absolutely precious!! It does go by so quickly .... seems as tho' yesterday my Brady was 5 mos and today he is 12 y/o!! Enjoy each day!!
Stacey

Flora said...

Stacey,
You are so right,I have a 13 year old and he just grew over night!
Blessings,Flora

Unknown said...

Awwwwwwwwww....they are just sooooo sweet! They sure do grow fast, don't they????
Hey, I tagged ya!! You need to share how you came up with your business name:o)!
hugs!!

Blondie ~ Vintage Primitives said...

My dear one,
How did I miss this post??? OMG they are too delicious. I could just eat them up! How very fortunate they are to have YOU to realize how very precious their lives are and the impact they will have on this world!
Give them another kiss for me! Thank you Flora!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flora said...

Blondie I sure will! thank you!
Blessings,Flora

Courtney Short said...

how utterly adorable!!! reminds me of my twinnies at that age :-)

Flora said...

Courtney,
I'm sure they bring back wonderful memories too!
BTW my middle child's middle name is Courtney!
Blessings,Flora